So, whether it be new friend connections, postings on other people's walls, responses to questions- basically every activity that auto-posts to your wall, you can now 'hide all' and remove all similar posts in one action.
Its simple. Here is how you do it:
- Find the type of post that you would like to remove from your wall.
- Scroll over one of the posts and an 'x' will appear to the right of it.
- Click on the 'x' and a pop-up will appear.
- Select 'Hide all XX activity.'
- A new pop-up appears that asks you to confirm. Select 'Hide All.'
Done. You have removed all posts like that activity from your wall.
Enjoy your new-found Facebook wall privacy!